Answer to Question #27807 in Inorganic Chemistry for barb

Question #27807
Hello- If calcium Hydroxide,Ca(OH) 2 is heated at a high temperature (microwaved) harmful if a small amout is ingested?
1
Expert's answer
2013-04-09T09:37:29-0400
The answer to the question is available in the PDF file https://www.assignmentexpert.com/https://www.assignmentexpert.com/homework-answers/chemistry-answer-27807.pdf

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!

Comments

No comments. Be the first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

LATEST TUTORIALS
New on Blog
APPROVED BY CLIENTS