Answer on Other Biology Question for sahil raza khan
1. Maintaining of fluid balance of the body by absorbing and/or secreting water.
2. Absorbs vitamins: K, B12, thiamine, riboflavin.
3. It stores fecal masses and prepares them for elimination.
4. Secretes K+ and CI- ions.
5. Colon has its own microbiota which helps to break down the fiber and secretes vitamin K.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!