37. Differentiate between essential and nonessential amino acids.
38. Discuss the points you need to keep in mind for purchasing packed food products in the context of labelling.
37. Nonessential amino acids can be made by the body, while essential amino acids cannot be made by the body.
· The name of the food.
· A list of ingredients.
· The percentage of certain ingredients.
· Any instructions for use, such as cooking instructions if they are needed.
· 'Use by' or 'best before' dates.
· Storage instructions.
· Contact details.