Answer to Question #15459 in Other Biology for Sunita
a red or white blood cell
A foreign substance that elicits an immune response
A protein that combines with antibodies
an allergic reaction
2. Macrophages and neutrophils are primary components in which branch of the immune system? (Points : 2)
3. B cells are part of which branch of the immune system? (Points : 2)
4. Which of the following is a protein produced by the immune system in response to an infectious agent? (Points : 2)
5. Immune cells release _______ in order to recruit other immune cells to the site of injury. (Points : 2)
6. The Complement protein cascade is the same for the classical pathway, alternative pathway, and lectin pathway beginning with the activation of: (Points : 3)
7. Macrophages are activated by antigens coated in which Com
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!