Answer to Question #15458 in Other Biology for Sunita
26. Which of the following is NOT a subtype of Helper T cell? (Points : 3)
27. Helper T cells express which co-receptor in the surface of their cell? (Points : 3)
28. Which organ is responsible for screening blood for the presence of pathogens? (Points : 3)
29. When a lymph node becomes swollen, the most common reason is (Points : 3)
Blocked lymphatic vessel
Blocked capillary vessel
30. Which cells make up the lymphoid follicles? (Points : 3)
Natural killer cells
follicular dendritic cells
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free.
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.