Answer to Question #15458 in Biology for Sunita
26. Which of the following is NOT a subtype of Helper T cell? (Points : 3)
27. Helper T cells express which co-receptor in the surface of their cell? (Points : 3)
28. Which organ is responsible for screening blood for the presence of pathogens? (Points : 3)
29. When a lymph node becomes swollen, the most common reason is (Points : 3)
Blocked lymphatic vessel
Blocked capillary vessel
30. Which cells make up the lymphoid follicles? (Points : 3)
Natural killer cells
follicular dendritic cells
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free.
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Learn more about our help with Assignments: Biology