Answer to Question #54737 in Microbiology for Thuy
1. High entropy is a characteristic of all living things.
2. Penicillin is a protein synthesis inhibitor.
3. The Procarytoic cell wall us known as the cell coat.
4. The Gran negative cell, the mitochondria produce energy.
5. The NAG units are crosslinked by pentaglycine bridges in the PG.
6. Mycoplasma are Procaryotes (bacteria) which do not produce a cell membrane.
7. Abiogenesis is the same as spontaneous generation.
8. Generally, eucaryotes do not have cell wall.
9. The mesosome is part of the cell wall.
10. The nucleoid is the site for the procaryotic genome.
6.False (lack of cell wall, not a cell membrane)
8.False (plants and fungi have)
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!